Spring School Tours
2019 June School Tours – Educational and Fun!
Guided Tours include:
- Learn about growing blueberries,
pumpkins, Christmas trees, pollination,
honey bees & composting with Farmer
Hugli and his knowledgeable guides
- Each student will be able to plant a pumpkin seed in the pumpkin field
- Meet and learn all about the friendly Blueberry Ranch animals including our spring babies and Americana chickens that lay blue eggs
- Wagon ride around our scenic & diverse 100-acre farm
- Play-time at the tunnel hill slide, horse swings, pirate ship maze, pedal carts & duck races
- Soft serve ice cream cone & colouring page
- Hot Dog Meal: 1 hot dog, white or chocolate milk, apple $4
- Hot Dog Only: 1 hot dog $2
- Pizza Meal: 1 slice of cheese or cheese & pepperoni pizza, white or chocolate milk, apple $5
- Slice of cheese or cheese & pepperoni pizza $3
Dessert: Soft serve ice cream cone is included with tour price.
Lunch options must be booked 3 days in advance.
Morning: 10am -12pm
Afternoon: 12:30pm -2:30pm
Cost: 5.31 + .69 HST = $6 per student
1 Chaperone per 5 students plus teachers & assistants are complimentary. Complimentary admission for assistants of special needs students. Note: Due to limited space on wagons, additional adults and children 2 and over accompanying an adult chaperone will be charged admission ($6).
Please note there is a minimum of 20 students required per school tour booking.
Call (613)638-1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If leaving a message, please include the best time to call you back and an email address.
Rain & Bad Weather
Tours take place outdoors and continue regardless of the weather.