Summer Play Park
Enjoy some fresh air fun in our outdoor, play area that is located in the middle of our scenic, 100-acre farm.
New – Sunflower Trail is in Bloom and included in your Summer Play Park Admission.
Slide down the Blueberry Hill Tunnel Slide – fun for adults too!
- Get lost in the Pirate Ship Maze
- Visit our animal family (llamas, goats, miniature horse, peacocks, chickens, sheep & rabbits). See the new baby goats.
- Burn off some energy on our Farm Animal Hoppers in the Kid Coral
- Giddy up on the jumping horse tire swings
- Relax with a stroll on our country walking trails around the farm and through the forest including Fairy Tale Trail
- Dig away in the Giant Sand Box with sit on diggers and sand toys
- Climb up Tire Mountain
- Learn your colours on the Hop Dot Colour Maze
Ice Cream, frozen yogurt, smoothies, cold & hot beverages, baked goods, snacks & more are available for purchase in the Country Market. Take some time to enjoy your treats on our scenic, covered patio overlooking the pond, blueberry bushes, country fields & Laurentian Mountains.
Open May – Sept 15th
Fall Family Fun Activities with fall admission begins mid Sept. 16th. 6 acre corn maze, wagon rides to the pumpkin patch & more. Learn more.
Current Play Park Hours (as of Sept 12th)
Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sun: 10am – 5pm
Holiday Monday: 10am – 4pm
Kids/Adults: $3 + tax
Under 2 FREE
Covid Safety Procedures: Hand sanitizer is available at the store entrance and exit into the store, washrooms, patio area and various areas throughout the farm. Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
* No pets allowed with the exception of licensed service dogs
* No outside food is permitted in the Play Park or seating area
* No Smoking/Vaping