2017 June School Tours – Educational and Fun!
We invite you to bring your class for an educational and fun spring/early summer tour to Hugli’s Blueberry Ranch in Pembroke. Our interactive tours are suitable for nursery school to Grade 3 students.
Guided Tours include:
- Learn about growing blueberries, pumpkins, Christmas trees, pollination, honey bees & composting with Farmer Hugli and his knowledgable guides
- Each student will be able to plant a pumpkin seed in the pumpkin field
- Meet and learn all about the friendly Blueberry Ranch animals including our spring babies and Americana chickens that lay blue eggs
- Wagon ride around the scenic & diverse 100 acre farm
- Play time at the tunnel hill slide, horse swings, pirate ship maze, pedal carts & duck races
- Soft serve ice cream cone & colouring page
Morning: 10am – 12pm
Afternoon: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Note – times may be adjusted to accommodate schools travelling a distance. There is a large covered deck with seating for lunch before or after the tour.
$4.43 + .57 hst = $5 per student
1 Chaperone per 5 students plus teachers & assistants are complimentary . Complimentary admission for assistants of special needs students. Note: Due to limited space on wagons, additional adults and children 2 and over accompanying an adult chaperone will be charged admission ($5).
Please note there is a minimum of 20 students required per school tour booking.
- Hot Dog Meal: 1 hot dog, white or chocolate milk, apple $4
- Hot Dog Only: 1 hot dog $2
- Pizza Meal: 1 large slice of cheese & pepperoni pizza, white or chocolate milk, apple $5
- Slice of cheese & pepperoni pizza $3
Dessert: Soft serve ice cream cone is included with tour price.
Lunch options must be booked 3 days in advance.
To Book Your School Tour
Call Judy at (613)638-1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If leaving a message, please let us know the best time to call you
Rain & Bad Weather
Tours take place outdoors and continue regardless of the weather.
Just off of Hwy 17. 4 kms East of Pembroke Walmart. 2139 Greenwood Road, Pembroke.