2019 June School Tours – Educational and Fun!
We invite you to bring your class for an educational and fun spring/early summer tour to Hugli’s Blueberry Ranch in Pembroke. Our interactive tours are suitable for nursery school to Grade 3 students.
Guided Tours include:
- Learn about growing blueberries, pumpkins, Christmas trees, pollination, honey bees & composting with Farmer Hugli and his knowledgable guides
- Each student will be able to plant a pumpkin seed in the pumpkin field
- Meet and learn all about the friendly Blueberry Ranch animals including our spring babies and Americana chickens that lay blue eggs
- Wagon ride around our scenic & diverse 100 acre farm
- Play time at the tunnel hill slide, horse swings, pirate ship maze, pedal carts & duck races
- Soft serve ice cream cone & colouring page
Morning: 10am – 12pm
Afternoon: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Note – times may be adjusted to accommodate schools travelling a distance. There is a large covered deck with seating for lunch before or after the tour. Please book this complimentary space in advance. Students can bring their own bagged lunch (preferably litterless) or see below for pre-orders for group meals.
$5.31+ .69 hst = $6 per student
1 Chaperone per 5 students plus teachers & assistants are complimentary . Complimentary admission for assistants of special needs students. Note: Due to limited space on wagons, additional adults and children 2 and over accompanying an adult chaperone will be charged admission ($6).
Please note there is a minimum of 20 students required per school tour booking.
- Hot Dog Meal: 1 hot dog, white or chocolate milk, apple $4
- Hot Dog Only: 1 hot dog $2
- Pizza Meal: 1 slice of cheese or cheese & pepperoni pizza, white or chocolate milk, apple $5
- Slice of cheese or cheese & pepperoni pizza $3
Dessert: Soft serve ice cream cone is included with tour price.
Lunch options must be booked 3 days in advance.
To Book Your School Tour
Call Judy at (613)638-1288 or email email@example.com. If leaving a message, please let us know the best time to call you
Rain & Bad Weather
Tours take place outdoors and continue regardless of the weather.
Just off of Hwy 17. 4 kms East of Pembroke Walmart. 2139 Greenwood Road, Pembroke.