Fall Family Fun Season (Sep 12 – Nov 1)
Wear a costume on Halloween night (6pm – 9pm) and receive $2 off admission and 50% off on Nov 1st (10am – 5pm)
Fall Family Fun Activities – scroll down for prices.
September 12th – November 1st from 10am – 5pm.
Military Appreciation Day – Sunday, September 13th (half price admission for military families)
Fall Family Fun Daytime Admission Includes:
- New Tunnel Hill Slide
- Pedal Carts (kid & adult carts)
- Pig Races at Hugli’s Speedway – 11:15am, 3:15pm
- 6 Acre Corn Maze with Educational Signs & Colour Find Game (fun for big kids too!)
- Bouncing Animal Buddies
- Hop Dot Colour Maze
- Pumpkin Cannon Show with Friendly Pirates – *12:30pm, 4:15pm –
* time changed to 12pm on Sept 26th
- Pirate Ship Maze, Hay & Pumpkin Mazes
- Duck Races
- Giant Sand Box
- Hay Jump
- Country Puppet Show – 10:30am – 2pm
- Bucking Horse Swings
- Jumping Horse Zippy Lines
- Rodeo Hop Alongs
- Friendly Animals
- Wagon Rides to the Pumpkin Patch (pumpkins not included)
- Giant Pumpkin Weigh-Off – September 26 starting at noon Click here for competitor info Click here for 2014 Results.
Giant Pumpkin Boat Races – September 27 starting at 1pm
- Birthday Parties (indoor heated room available)
NOTE: the shows & wagon rides are not available during the weekdays except on PA Day Sept 25th & Thanksgiving Monday.
Note: show times may change during special events (*Sept 26th)
Food and Beverage: The Canteen is open on weekends, PA Days and Holiday Monday. Enjoy fresh baked pizza, hot dogs, baked treats, popcorn, candy apples, hot and cold beverages and more. Ice cream, frozen yogourt, real fruit smoothies and more are available inside the store.
Admission without Haunted Activities:
Weekends: $10 Kids (ages 2 and older) & Adults
Weekdays: $5 Kids (ages 2 and older) & Adults
PA Day Sept 25th and Thanksgiving Monday (includes shows and wagon rides): $10 Kids and Adults.
Cash, Debit & Credit Card Accepted.
Admission with the Haunting Activities (October 16 – 31):
Weekends: $ 13 Kids and Adults.
Education and Fun School Tours – click here for information
Birthday Party Package – Click for details.
Please leave your pets at home. No Smoking.
For everyone’s safety, kids 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. No exceptions!